Produced by the Knowledge Center, an executive conference from S&P Global Market Intelligence
Executing an acquisition or selling is one of the biggest decisions a bank management team makes. But bank operators make other important decisions every day as they work to create a high-performing institution. Mark your calendar and prepare to tackle your biggest issues at the 2017 Big Decisions in Banking, formerly the SNL Bank M&A Symposium.
This year's event will extend beyond transactions and discuss strategic planning on a broader scale, to include other key corporate finance, risk and product decisions. You'll hear from some of the industry's most influential commercial bankers, advisors and investors as they share their perspectives to help you develop your strategy for growth. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or resolutely independent, their insights will help you determine your goals and set a course to achieve them.
We'll help answer your biggest questions:
- With less than 300 deals announced annually in each of the last four years, should I focus on an independent growth strategy?
- How can I maximize independent growth and profitability?
- What kind of bank are we today and what kind of bank do we want to be in 3-5 years?
- Who are are my customers today and who will they be in 3, 5, 10 years?
- What products and services are customers looking for and how do they want to interact with my bank?
- How do I best deliver these products and services to my customers?
- Do I acquire another institution who can offer opportunities to build market share and expand your product base?
- Do I acquire the internal expertise and talent to build it myself?
- How should I incorporate technology (fintech) into our overall strategy?
- How do I calculate the risks of new product offerings, services and pricing decisions?
- How do these strategic decisions affect the long-term profitability and value of my franchise?
We'll discuss these topics and more at Big Decisions in Banking, the preeminent executive conference for bank executives focused on maximizing performance.
For speaking information, please contact Maureen Hollar McKenna at (434) 951-6904 or email@example.com.
For sponsorship information, please contact Brian Hodges at (434) 951-7628 or firstname.lastname@example.org.