Mark your calendars for a complimentary seminar jointly hosted by S&P Global and Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Association. Our experts will provide insights on the potential impact of China’s transition from a manufacturing to a consumer goods and services–based economy on investment opportunities, both here and abroad.
Key discussion topics:
- China’s exchange rate and capital outflow pressures, and what that may mean for internal and external investments
- Investment opportunities in China as the economy transitions from being primarily manufacturing-based to a larger emphasis on consumer goods and services
- The outlook for Chinese conglomerates who are expanding their international footprint and their influence on global consumers.
- View our detailed agenda here
- Clement Ma, Senior Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Paul Gruenwald, Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
- Thian Chew, Managing Partner, Polar Ventures
- Richard Peng, Founder, Genesis Capital
- Grace Lee, Partner and CFO, Qiming Ventures
- Yao Liu, Founding Partner and Chairman, RJ Capital
- Philip Lee, Head of APAC Desktop Product Operations, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Peter Wittmann, Director, TUS International Limited
- Shengyan Fan, Managing Director of CEL – Catalyst China Israel Fund, Managing Director of China Everbright Limited
Wrap up your day with a complimentary cocktail reception, where you’ll have a chance to network with S&P Global professionals, Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Association professionals, and fellow associates.
Space is limited - register today!
We look forward to seeing you there.