Produced by the Knowledge Center, executive training from S&P Global Market Intelligence
Mining Insight provides a comprehensive and straightforward explanation of global mining. Attendees will get a clear picture of the global mining industry’s structure and activity, as well as a basic understanding of mineral economics and stakeholder considerations.
This half-day seminar on the basics of mining provides a valuable opportunity for your staff to learn (or be reminded of) the difference between resources and reserves, the various mining methods, the source of the industry’s finance, where your company fits in the supply chain, and mining’s jargon and key phrases.
We are happy to announce that this Mining Insight Seminar will follow the annual Association of British Mining Equipment Companies (AMBEC) conference. With mining industry analysts forecasting the imminent upturn in the industry, ABMEC has invited first class business experts to demonstrate how to capitalise on the opportunities ahead.
Attendees will leave the seminar being able to:
- Describe the structure of the mining industry
- Explain the main mining methods and techniques
- Understand the processes for metals recovery
- Recognize the role of supply, demand, the determining factors of cost, the impact of exchange rates, the various factors influencing industry structure and how the market determines pricing
- Explain the considerations and concerns of multiple industry stakeholders
JOIN US ON NOVEMBER 17, 2017 FOR THIS EVENT!