Webinar Sponsored by:
Stress testing in the community banking industry is a topic of continual interest. During this webinar, Crowe experts will provide perspective on how community banks can start to apply the fundamentals of stress testing to capital planning and loan portfolio sensitivity analysis.
As a result of attending this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand how Community Banks can get started on the path to stress testing by focusing on strategic management analysis versus full DFAST regulatory compliance.
- Understand how the fundamentals of stress testing can be applied to capital planning.
- Understand how the benefits of dynamic loan portfolio concentration reporting and portfolio level sensitivity analysis.
- Banks with less than $7 billion in total assets
- Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Controllers, Finance Executives, Credit Portfolio Managers, Related Titles