The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: A Dichotomy Illustrates The Current U.S. 2016 Economic And Financial Market Outlook
- Economic And Market Outlook: S&P 500 Fourth-Quarter Earnings Expectations Continue Their Slide
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Dividend Payments Set A Record in 2015; Another Record Is Likely In 2016
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loan Default Rate Rises To Nine-Month High In December
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt