The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: A Tranquil U.S. Equity Market Reaction To Greece Partially Reflects Rational Market Valuations
- Economic And Market Outlook: The S&P 500 Looks For A New Earnings Barometer
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Dividend Growth Might Have Slowed, But The Record Still Seems Feasible For U.S. Domestic Common Issues
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Market Technicals Strengthen In June Amid Strong Repayments And A CLO Surge
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt