Welcome to the January 2017 issue of Credit Market Pulse, your deep dive into credit risk delivered directly to your inbox each quarter!
In this U.S. Inauguration Special Issue, get actionable ideas around sovereign and regional trends, industry shifts, changes in creditworthiness of some of the biggest movers and shakers in the market, and post-mortems on recent defaults.
Key highlights include:
- Global credit risk moderates after U.S. election
- Latin American credit risk increases on U.S. policy expectations
- Energy risk remains elevated, but markets indicate improvement
- Financial firms show strongest improvement in fundamental credit in more than a year
- Oil and Gas Exploration & Production still driving the most defaults by assets
Credit Market Pulse is your deep dive into credit risk delivered directly to your inbox each quarter. We have taken our most crucial data, analytics and default models to provide you with a robust view of what is happening in the world of credit, from macro level observations down to company level analysis.
These are essential insights you can only get from S&P Global Market Intelligence. And best of all, we will make it possible for you to bring this information in house to incorporate in your own credit analysis and strategy.
If you are not already a subscriber, please subscribe today.