Welcome to the new Credit Market Pulse from S&P Global Market Intelligence, your deep dive into credit risk delivered directly to your inbox each quarter!
We took our most crucial data, analytics, and default models to provide actionable ideas around sovereign and regional trends, industry shifts, changes in creditworthiness of some of the biggest movers and shakers in the market, and post-mortems on recent defaults. We aim to provide you with a robust view of what is happening in the world of credit, from macro level observations down to company level analysis.
These are essential insights you can only get from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Best of all, we make it possible for you to incorporate this information into your own credit analysis and strategy.If you are not already a subscriber, please subscribe today.
Key Highlights from this issue include:
- Market-perceived global credit quality increases one notch to 'bbb+'
- Energy, despite strides, remains the riskiest global sector with significant fundamental deterioration
- Oil & Gas dominates the top 10 defaulters in Q3
- Downgrades continue to outpace upgrades, with further risk of deterioration
- Default Spotlight: Atlas Resource Partners L.P