The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Equities Remain The Least-Worst Asset Allocation Alternative For Investors
- Economic And Market Outlook: Health Care Leads Third-Quarter Earnings On The Upside
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: The Devil Is In The Details
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, and Debt