The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Greek Drama Drives Near-Term Market Psychology As Contagion Risks And Market Volatility Remain Contained--At Least For Now
- Economic And Market Outlook: Weak Second-Quarter Setup Will Need Top-Line Growth To Excel
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Buybacks Are Adding A Tailwind To Earnings Per Share Growth
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: The Leveraged Loan Investor Base Remains Stable In The Second Quarter
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt