The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Home Sales Data Reveals Evidence Of Fed Success In Reflating The U.S. Economy And Markets
- Economic And Market Outlook: As Q1 Earnings Close, The Outlook Improves
- Leveraged Commentary And Date: Privately Placed Second-Lien Loans, By The Numbers
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: For The S&P 500 Industrial (Old), Cash Remains King
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A and Debt