The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: U.S. Retail Sales Once Again Provide Uplifting News For Investors
- Economic And Market Outlook: Cyclicals Lead The Upside To Second-Quarter Growth
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Second-Quarter Dividends Fall
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan-Fund Assets Under Management Contracts Slightly In June Amid Brexit Jitters
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt