The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The Ensuing Global Battle Between Healthy Consumption And Weak Industrial Production
- Economic And Market Outlook: Banks Beat, Though Concerns Remain
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: As Apple Goes, So Goes the Market
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Market Technical Deficit Narrows In December As Repayments Rise
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt