The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The Fed Needs To Unbridle The Yield Curve
- Economic And Market Outlook: Forward Growth Expectations Will Signal Market Direction
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: A Turbulent August Puts The S&P 500 In A Tizzy
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loans Lose 0.70% In August; Year-To-Date Return Is 2.10%
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt