The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The Taper Tantrum of 2013 Suggests That The Fed Will Cautiously Normalize Policy In The Coming Year
- Economic And Market Outlook: Retailers Are Set To Close Out Third-Quarter Earnings
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Buybacks Could Be Ready To Pounce
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Energy Future Holdings Corp. Weighs Heavily On S&P/LSTA Loan Index
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, and Debt