The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
- Macroeconomic Overview: U.S. Retail Sales And Consumer Discretionary Earnings Will Help Signal The Direction Of Stocks In 2016
- Economic And Market Outlook: Banks Offer Mixed Results And Little Guidance Toward The Economic Outlook
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Dividends Continue Their Climb
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: A Tale Of The Tape For The 10 Largest Leveraged Buyout Deals of 2015
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, and Debt