The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: U.S. Stocks Are Not Alone In Undergoing A Market Correction
- Economic And Market Outlook: The S&P 500 Gears Up For The Third-Quarter Season
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: The Buyback Trend Continues
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loan Investor Base Shifts Slightly Toward Banks
- R2P Corporate Bond Montior
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt