S&P Capital IQ Addresses Future of North American Oil and Gas Industry at 6th Annual Energy Symposium
April 2 Conference in Houston to Offer Multi-Discipline Perspectives and Insights for Investors, Lenders, Industry Professionals & Expand Company Earnings Coverage with Oil & Gas Industry-Specific Data
Newark, NJ - March 25, 2014 -Analysts and Area Specialists from S&P Capital IQ, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, as well as Bentek Energy, Wells Fargo and WL Ross will provide their industry forecasts for 2014 and beyond at a one-day program for institutional investors, advisors and industry professionals at Houston's Four Seasons Hotel, 1300 Lamar Street, Houston, Texas on April 2. The event will focus on current and forecasted industry M&A activity, projected E&P spending levels and expectations, ratings outlooks and credit trends, North American commodity markets and more.
Financial and Energy journalists interested in attending should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27 to register and/or Michael Privitera at email@example.com or by phone at 212-438-6679 to arrange interviews with speakers.
Among topics to be covered at this event are:
- E&P and oilfield services credit rating overview
- Onshore and offshore spending expectations
- Why propane soared this winter and forecast for next year
- Are crude oil prices set to crash?
- Keys to growing the energy futures markets
- Impact of energy earnings on US energy M&A
- Trends in cross-border energy deals
- Role of activist investors in energy deals
- Yield curve and debt issuance trends across the ratings spectrum
- Analyst estimates and revenue forecasts
- Industry sector and geographical trends and analysis
What: Multi-Asset forecast and discussion of 2014 energy market opportunities and challenges by senior S&P Capital IQ, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Dow Jones Indices and Platts' analysts and area specialists.
Who: Speakers and Panelists include:
- Stewart Glickman, Director, S&P Capital IQ
- Richard Peterson, Director, Global Markets Intelligence, S&P Capital IQ
- Rick Kanungo, Senior Director, S&P Capital IQ
- Marcel Heinrichs, Director, Market Development, S&P Capital IQ
- Michael Patton, Director, S&P Capital IQ
- Alyssa Le, Associate Director, Market Development, S&P Capital IQ
- Alex Fraser, Managing Director, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
- Marc Bromberg, CFA, Associate Director, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services
- Jodie Gunzberg, Vice President, commodity indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- John Kingston, Global Director of News, Platts
- Charles Nevle, Manager Energy Analysis, Bentek Energy
- Michael Tribolet, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Shaia Hosseinzadeh, W.L. Ross
Why: Professional investors, money managers, and industry professionals can gain awareness of industry insights and knowledge of S&P Capital IQ, its sister organizations and other leading providers of financial market intelligence. S&P Capital IQ delivers its research, data and commentary everyday through products such as S&P Capital IQ desktop, Global Credit Panel, Marketscope Advisor, and more.
When: Wednesday, April 2 from 8 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Where: Four Seasons Houston, 1300 Lamar Street, Houston, Texas
Event Details: Click here to register for the event.
ABOUT S&P CAPITAL IQ
S&P Capital IQ, a part of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE:MHFI), is a leading provider of multi-asset class and real time data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment and commercial banks, investment advisors and wealth managers, corporations and universities around the world. S&P Capital IQ provides a broad suite of capabilities designed to help track performance, generate alpha, and identify new trading and investment ideas, and perform risk analysis and mitigation strategies. Through leading desktop solutions such as the S&P Capital IQ, Global Credit Portal and MarketScope Advisor desktops; enterprise solutions such as S&P Capital IQ Valuations; and research offerings, including Leveraged Commentary & Data, Global Markets Intelligence, and company and funds research, S&P Capital IQ sharpens financial intelligence into the wisdom today's investors need. For more information, visit www.spcapitaliq.com.
S&P Capital IQ Communications