Technology For Tomorrow's Financial Institutions
Produced by the Knowledge Center, an executive conference from S&P Global Market Intelligence
Join us this winter at New York City's historic Carnegie Hall for a day of fintech discussion, insight and networking.
It's trite, but true - the future is now. The technology to fundamentally change financial institution business models and industry structures is here today. How and when change comes is a topic of ongoing interest. Our friends at The Financial Revolutionist believe we're in the midst the most important financial revolution in nearly 400 years. We wonder if it's just the appearance of disruptive change as the industry proceeds through the fits and starts of good old technological change.
We don't have all the answers, but we do have is the ability to gather the kind of collective wisdom that will help you see the future more clearly. We'll convene thought leaders from the FIG and fintech communities to digest the ever changing impact of technological innovation on financial institutions as we head into 2018. We'll create the atmosphere you've come to expect from S&P Global events - a collegial gathering of industry leaders, with an emphasis on thoughtful, meaningful conversation.
Planned panel topics include:
- The importance of distinguishing fintech from 'just' tech
- The technological transformation of financial institutions
- Distributed ledger technology platforms and practical applications
- Risk/reward trade-offs to consider in data sharing and open APIs
- Regtech as a competitive advantage
- The future of robo-advisory services
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in financial institutions
- The future of work at financial institutions
- Blockchain and the future of payments
To inquire about speaking: please contact Glenn Miller at (434) 817-5611 or Glenn.Miller@spglobal.com
For sponsorship inquiries, contact Brian Hodges at (434) 951-7628 or Brian.Hodges@spglobal.com
JOIN US ON DECEMBER 13, 2017 FOR THIS EVENT!