“Global Mining Outlook 2018: What Are the Expectations?”
Enjoy a complimentary breakfast while we power through a highly engaged panel discussion with leading experts on the global mining outlook for 2018. Come prepared with questions for our experts as they exchange views on the following key themes:
Mining Hot Spots, Growth and Risk
- Where are the hot spots in 2018?
- Impact of politics on corporate strategies, growth and risk.
- Which countries are becoming more risky for mining?
Demand, Supply and Mining Costs
- Impact of changes in industrial production on metals demand.
- Forecasts for new mined supply.
- Trends in mined ore grades and operating costs.
- Which major metal will have the greatest shortfall in supply?
Exploration Budgets and Trends
- Trends to expect in 2018?
- Which metals and regions will have the highest budget expectations?
- Which investment strategies will make most sense?
- According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, what is the consensus forecast for metals prices?
N.B: Final topics are at the discretion of the organiser. Statements by persons who are not S&P Global employees represent their own views and opinions, and are not necessarily the views of S&P Global.