Produced by S&P Global, a collaboration between S&P Global Platts and S&P Global Market Intelligence
Join us for our new Oil Markets Analyst Training, and learn from top industry executives in an academic environment. This seminar will provide you with a deeper understanding of the oil sector, with sessions focusing on:
- Supply and Demand dynamics
- Short and long term pricing trends
- Financial statement analysis and credit risk
- Asset valuation
This 2-day program will provide the foundational knowledge you need to produce credible and consistent analysis of the oil sector. The Day One Agenda will be led by Senior Analyst from the PIRA Global Oil Service, offering you decades of real world experience. You will learn to evaluate the entire commodity, from pricing to pipelines. During this intensive training seminar, you will sit next to and work with industry colleagues, as you gain a deeper understanding of the industry.
Key Learning Objectives include:
- Advantages and drawbacks of various capital raising strategies
- Examine the industry from the perspective of a credit agency, identifying key data points on financial statements
- Explore the most common approaches and techniques used for valuation purposes. Examine how market factors may impact valuation
- Intensive, in-depth look at market fundamentals and pricing and unique insights into the industry’s commercial aspects and their bearing on market movements.
This program presumes familiarity with basic accounting and finance concepts. Participants are not required to bring a laptop, course manuals will be provided.