The April 2016 S&P Capital IQ Asia-Pacific Markets Newsletter is now available for your viewing. This complimentary report provides timely insights and data on the Equity, CDS, Fixed Income, M&A, IPO, Private Equity and Venture Capital Investment markets.
Inside the April Issue:
- Anbang’s Bidding War Against Marriott for Starwood
- Credit Risk Trends for Asia
- P2P Lending Takes Off in Asia as Startups Fill Banking Shortfalls
- Japan's Rebounding Yen Threatens the Country's Fiscal Turnaround
- S&P Entity Credit Rating Action
- Market Attributes: Index Dashboard
- Total Return of Asia Fixed Income Indices
- M&A Activity by Country, Sector
- Private Equity Investments and Buyouts
- Venture Capital Investments
- Public Offering
Not yet an APAC Markets Newsletter subscriber? Click here to sign up.