The June 2017 S&P Global Market Intelligence Asia-Pacific Markets Newsletter is now available for your viewing. This complimentary report provides timely insights and data on the Equity, CDS, Fixed Income, M&A, IPO, Private Equity and Venture Capital Investment markets.
Inside the June issue:
- Changyou Go-Private Transaction
- Credit Risk Spotlight – Indian Telecommunications
- How Market Participants Are Addressing The Issues Of IFRS 9 - A Survey Of The Landscape In Asia
- China's Internet Companies Have A Home-Field Advantage But Very Small Role In The Global Arena
- S&P Global Ratings Credit Rating Action In May 2017
- China Banks' Entrusted Investments Under Scrutiny In National Deleveraging Drive
- Credit Risk Trends for Asia
- How Did The Global Mining Sector Perform In Q1, 2017?
- Market Attributes: Index Dashboard
- Total Return of Asia Fixed Income Indices
- M&A Activity By Country, Sector
- Initial Public Offerings
- Private Equity Investments And Buyouts
- Venture Capital Investments
Not yet an APAC Markets Newsletter subscriber? Click here to sign up.