The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: Global Asset Class "Normalization" Has Room To Run
- Economic And Market Outlook: The Third Quarter Wraps Up
- S&P Dow Jones Commentary: Commodities And The Dividend Rate Turn Down (For What?)
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Default Rate Projected To Top Historical Average By End Of 2017
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt