The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: First-Quarter Earnings Look To Hurdle A Low Bar
- Economic And Market Outlook: Don't Blame Energy
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: Dividend Increases Are Likely To Outpace Payroll Increases In 2016
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Break Prices Pop To Six-Month High In March As Technical Conditions Improve
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A and Debt