The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The U.S. And Global Economies Remain Supportive Of Earnings Growth
- Economic And Market Outlook: Retail Gives A Final Boost To Second-Quarter Earnings
- S&P Dow Jones Index Commentary: S&P 500 Corporate Pensions Missed The Mark By $369 Billion In 2015
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Loan Market Technicals Shift Back To Favor Issuers In July
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: POs, M&A, And Debt