The Lookout Report is a compendium of current data and perspectives from across S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices covering corporate earnings, market and credit risks, capital markets activity, index investing, and proprietary data and analytics.
Highlights of this report include:
- Macroeconomic Overview: The Federal Reserve Will Be Taking Cues From What Should Finally Be An Unbridled Yield Curve In 2016
- Economic And Market Outlook: Third-Quarter Closes Out; 2016 Feels Like Déjà vu
- Leveraged Commentary And Data: Leveraged Loans Lose 0.88% In November; Year-Do-Date Return Is 0.37%
- R2P Corporate Bond Monitor
- Capital Market Commentary: IPOs, M&A, And Debt